Name: Brenda J. Carlton
Date registered: July 24, 2012
Well, let's see. I will be 58 on Friday. I'm not shy about my age. I feel like I've earned the right to claim all those years. I'm married, I've got two grown kids, four grown stepkids, six grandchildren so far, one dog, three cats (one of whom is 23 years old!) and almost more gardens than you can count squeezed into one acre. My current full tiime job, besides all of the above, is Novelist. I left the pharmacuetical industry twelve years ago, and used my severence to take a writing sabbatical. I'm still at it.
- Earthaways: First Wink — March 1, 2013
- The Accident at 13th and Jefferson – Book 1 only — January 22, 2013
- Review of The Accident at 13th and Jefferson — December 22, 2012
- Absolutely off-topic — November 27, 2012
- In honor of election night in America – excerpt from Book 3 of The Accident at 13th and Jefferson — November 6, 2012